Pyrex® Classic glass, a kitchen classic!
Pyrex® glass, since 1915, offers a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
Superior quality, heat resistant borosilicate glass, all products from the Pyrex® glass range are guaranteed 10 years.
- Ideal size for one person
- Microwave and freezer safe
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40 ° C to + 300 ° C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220 ° C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of - 20 ° C into the oven at a temperature of 200 ° C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant
It is the manufacture of borosilicate glass that gives the Pyrex® brand its reputation in the field of French manufacture since 1922.
In October 2017, the brand was awarded the label, Origine France Garantie, for all its ranges of pressed borosilicate glass.
|Size :||13 cm|
|Interior dimensions :|
|External dimensions :||13 x 13 x 3 cm|
|Capacity :||0.15 L|
|Material :||Borosilicate glass|
|Origin France Guaranteed:|
|Warranty :||10 years|
|Instructions for use||Click here|
|Min. temperature :||-40°C|
|Max. temperature :||300°C|
|Oven compatible :||Yes|
|Microwave compatible :||Yes|
|Freezer compatible :||Yes|
|Refrigerator compatible :|
|Hobs compatible :||No|
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?