My preparation assistant.
The Pyrex® Expert Bowl was designed to simplify all the many little techniques that make the difference. It is perfect for all steps, from mixing to pouring; for all kinds of mixtures, wheter thick or thin; and for all kinds of cooks, novices or experts... whether they are right-orleft handed!
- 35 degree angled side to aid mixing
- Large pouring spout
- 340° handle for easy grip whether you are right or left handed
- Easily-visible measuring scale
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40 ° C to + 300 ° C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220 ° C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of - 20 ° C into the oven at a temperature of 200 ° C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant
It is the manufacture of borosilicate glass that gives the Pyrex® brand its reputation in the field of French manufacture since 1922.
In October 2017, the brand was awarded the label, Origine France Garantie, for all its ranges of pressed borosilicate glass.
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Today, the Pyrex® brand reinvents itself (by getting a new look)! It starts today with you, in your kitchen, with healthy, fresh products ... an invitation to create your own recipe. Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.
|Interior dimensions :
|External dimensions :
|Origin France Guaranteed:
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?